Friday, July 4, 2008

Garden!

I wish I would have brought my camera to the garden with me today, but unfortunately it didn't occur to me that the before and after was going to be so AMAZING!! I kick ASS at weeding. I'd forgotten the tenacity with which I can pull unsuspecting little plants from the areas they're not supposed to be inhabiting. All the little old ladies were impressed.

So we (dna and I) now have a 7' x 14' area swath of soil waiting to be sown with all kinds of beautiful and delicious little living things for us to eat and enjoy! We will love them, tend to their every need, nourish them, and then.. then my friends, we will eat them! I imagine that's the attitude of livestock farmers (owners? ranchers? whatever they're called). Anyway, I'm very excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home