Monday, June 2, 2008

A Sweet-Ass Friend

haha.. I'm so clever with my puns...

SO! last week one of Anne's best friends (get it.. sweet.. I'm so bad), Jeff, took a little stop over on Oahu to check out my school. That made for some interesting conversation as you can imagine, what with my current state of mind about everything. Anyway, he turned out to be pretty fun after a short getting acquainted period (what else would you expect after a recommendation from Anne and all...)! And even though he was only here for a short 24 hours - which we spent wisely at lanikai juice, school, and kalama beach - I felt like I made a new friend. Good shit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

It is really sweet when things like that happen. Nothing quite as nice a mutual assured appreciation.

6/03/2008 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home