Monday, August 29, 2005

Test Pits - AKA - good god I need a shower

So I promised test pitting pics for anyone who want's to see me actually working, but it didn't really turn out to be that kind of a job today (perhaps tomorrow). So I give you "This is how dirty you can get at work on a good day" pics instead.


Note the happy expression of a job well done. Yeah, I know this is a really flattering picture..


Layer of dirt on the arms..

And finally, your favorite and mine... the caking of dirt in the neck folds. I couldn't wait to get in the shower!




3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Now I've been giving claire shit for getting jumk mail comments, but god DAMN! I posted this 2 HOURS ago and there were 14 of those crappy things on here. What the hell!? GO AWAY JUNK COMMENTS!!!

8/29/2005 6:46 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

poor girl...nice how the tradewinds died monday morning, and its suddenly super hot and sticky, huh?

8/30/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It was still windy out in Ewa - THANK GOD! - I think it's funny I say that..

Anyway, I drank 3 liters of water between 8 and 1:30 and I didn't pee til I got home at 2. I was super dehydrated and covered in sweat. yum.

8/31/2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home