Tuesday, September 20, 2005

hmmm..

So it seems like those hurricanes are probably not going to hit us (this remains to be seen, but that's what they're saying now)... this is good news on the whole, but also mildly disappointing. I was looking forward to a little excitement (and maybe some free days off work!!).

I got the last ingredients for the claire-suprise, but I screwed up part of it the other day and am not decided on how I want to fix it. (grumble) My perfectionist streak that comes out when I'm creating definitely gets in the way. One side of me says, "screw it! just get it done and that little part will give it some character." then the other side goes, "yeah, but if I could just get rid of it, and do it over, it'd be even BETTER... it'd be PERFECT!!! mmuuuhhuahahahahaha". It'd be much more simple if I thought I could remove the affected area without wrecking the rest of it. CRAP!

Yes, it's only September, but I'm already getting excited about Halloween and even Thanksgiving already! Plans so far are Ozomatli, Waikiki, North Shore, and Santa Cruz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home