Thursday, September 29, 2005

not for kids..

Claire - This was originally going to be an email to you, but then I thought about how I never rant in my blog like sean does, and I really enjoy it when sean rants, so why not share it?

Ok, so this mean bitch laura is ruining jiu jitsu for me. I seriously go and just get annoyed the moment she shows up. This irritation goes way (WAY) back (3 months is WAY today) to when Claire and I first started going to class. She snubbed us! We tried to be friendly a couple of times and she baltently snubbed us. More than many other things, I HATE being snubbed. So instantly she's on my shit list, but luckily she left and went to brazil for the rest of the summer and Claire and I met Kimmie and we had a wonderfully fun time learning how to try and kill people without killing them.

Now Claire has left (this is all your fault *wink*), and horse face has come back and it's all been downhill from there. She keep making these shitty comments to me! It's driving me crazy! Example: Today we were getting ready to do a practice move on the ground (the pass the gaurd move where you push the knee to the chin and go around) and she says to me before we even start, "Are you just scared to work with the other guys?" And in my head I'm screaming, "No you horse-face-bitch! If I can go with you, I can go with any of these guys and have a WAY better time of it!" and "Wow, you just reminded me why I hate Texas." and "I thought I was out of junior high, but you're making me reconsider." and a whole bunch of mean shit and visuals of just punching her in the face happen a lot. If she doesn't want to work with me, then FUCK OFF! Don't do it. And she ripped my pants. And I can't say that it's all cause she's such a fat bitch, cause that's my term of endearment for good friends.

Now the adult in me says (now that the bitchy little kid has gone to sleep) that I shouldn't let her bother me and I should either avoid her or learn how to kick her ass better than she kicks my ass and beat her at her own game (not sure if that last one was really the adult or the little kid caught the adult napping). Unfortunately both of them take a lot of work, and when I'm in my I hate that bitch mood, lots of work doesn't sound like the answer I want, but then neither does quitting.

At least Dave called her on her crappy eye make-up today.

And.. I had some great pics to put in here, but blogger is grumpy and isn't letting me. So maybe tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Stupid horse face. What a bitch. Forget the adult inside of you. I think you and Kimmie should team up and kick some ass. Or you could make fun of her until she cries , or cuts herself. I bet it wouldn't be that hard. Maybe you could do both and really ruin her world. Stupid surfing texans that can't apply make-up.

9/29/2005 2:20 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

may i suggest the use of a nice home-made shiv? [seriously, how the fuck is that spelled?] you know, like in prison. get her in the guard and stab her in the kidneys a few dozen times. can i get arrested for saying that? if so, i didn't mean it.

9/29/2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Awesome! These are ALL good ideas! I like how you guys think =) now if it were only that simple or legal... hmmmmm

9/29/2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Personally, I love the kill 'em with kindness method. Be sooooo fucking discustingly nice to her that there's no doubt in her mind that you are placating her. Reek of kindness, never go without a deep shit eating grin stretching from ear to ear, saying you are an immature little cunt hair that needs removal, but I'm above that, and above you, so get used to staring up from your dark hell hole that is your life!

9/30/2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yeah, I'm all for the kill em with kindness, but it takes more of an effort than I was up for the last few times.

By the way.. that fat pic is just for you Sean. =)! Dave think's it's worng that I put that up there, but I just couldn't help it.

9/30/2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

I'm with Dave. Makes me not want to come around here no more, might get visually assulted.

9/30/2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm sorry! I just think it's hilarious! I promise no more!

9/30/2005 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home