Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cupping!!


Ahhh.. it's that time of year again... time to cup. This time we didn't have any oil or lotion hanging around so all the cups were stationary... and I feel as such, they were less dramatic. You can see for yourself(ves)... to the right is a picture of my back from today... yes, I know I need to get back on the beach.... and yes, my picture quality is really missing Dave.






And here is a pic of me from mid-October.. the previous time..
(don't my shoulders look disproportionate? Camera angle can really make a huge difference, huh?)


And finally, here's a picture from about a year ago. The one in the middle of my neck was so swollen that you could actually grab it for hours. It was nuts!

I know these pictures look like I'm being abused or something, but it is very much like a massage and it feels really good. Plus it looks all crazy and in acupuncture school we get off on that kind of thing.

6 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

yes, in acupuncture, you get off on all that crazy abuse stuff, you can admit it. fire-needle pokings, electro-needle-shock-therapy, and pain-seeking-missile-of-death-massage.... you can admit it!

you're pics are getting better all the time!

2/21/2008 7:05 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

yeah 'acupunture school' like i am supposed to believe that. am i going to have to go and talk to that dave fellow?

oh yeah funding = i get paid to ramp around the european space agency! woohoo :) will be there til the end of may then i will bugger off and do something else i hope

btw i think youve got the sexiest chic back i've seen ;)

2/22/2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks! ;)

Bugger off like come back here? Do I sound like your mom yet?

2/23/2008 7:57 AM  
Blogger Snowy said...

That is the nastiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!!
.
.
.
I'm kind of turned on now.

2/24/2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Once you look past the crazy and somewhat horrifying bruising, I'd like to point out that you have a very hot waist to hip transition.

2/25/2008 8:41 AM  
Blogger نوفل said...

i do Cupping 2 times its very usefull
but i do one cup in my back
no same you
and i do it in iraq Baghdad here use fire in a cup to do Cupping

5/20/2009 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home