Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ronaldo and Meredith's Wedding!

This was the view where the ceremony and reception were held. The building was a log cabin style big fancy house that I think can be rented for vacationers and such. Whatever it was, it was beautiful.

We'd all gotten snazzed up for the event (I actually wore my big-ass heels that I got with Jesse, but forgot to ask anyone to get a picture of me), so I made sure to get some really good pics of people... looking into the sun. Special K made my favorite face =)

A lot of my pics aren't perfect lighting masterpieces - I wanted to get both the mountain and the people which isn't really possible. I'm too lazy to spend the time figuring out the gimp so until I do, I have to deal.



Rose, K, and Chris are looking pretty!













As are Pete and Laurie.. (thanks Chris)













So the ceremony was super cute, our hearts were all swollen and we were teary eyed by the end, but the huge smiles all around told the real story.
Ron and Meredith are organic basil farmers, so instead of flower girls, they had basil kiddies spreading fresh basil in front of the bride. I have to say it was the most fragrant wedding I've been to.

Speaking of fragrant, I don't know if I've ever stuffed myself so completely at a wedding. The food was fantastic. It was partially catered and partially potluck style. I couldn't get enough!


In the end, the band was energetic and fun and lots of people were dancing around. Ron's parents stole the show as they were doing their best Fred and Ginger impressions, entertaining all of the guests with their energy and obvious joy. I even got to see some older people doing the twist! I had so much fun - especially cause I got to wear my new hoodie!!

I will say that this was one of the most fun weddings I've been to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home