Sunday, December 14, 2008

Still Raining

Yesterday we had a graduation celebration at school for all the people graduation in 2008 (spring, summer, fall) - very special occasion. We laughed, we cried, I was feeling the love ;) .

After clean up, Matt, Amanda, George, and I hung out at the temple. Amanda challenged Matt to a cookie eating contest and schooled him - it was probably the most I've laughed in a kitchen - we had a simultaneous jam session to keep the sugar moving.

At 4pm, the 4 of us headed out for our 5pm palm reading gig at the Okinawan cultural center in Waipio. That was a very interesting experience.

Then Matt, George, and I had dinner in Kaimuki and when we walked out of the restaurant it was POURING. It'd been raining all day, but at this point it had gotten absurd. I took some pictures on my walk to the car.





1 Comments:

Blogger Rocio said...

saturday waits!


agitado fin de semana...fucking weather!

12/15/2008 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home