Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Ankle Day 3

Ankle day 3! Thanks to Jaysons super kung fu special ankle juice, the swelling finally seems to be going down. I credit Jayson cause it was fat and hurty until I came home and rubbed in some of that happy juice and ate some pizza. When I took off the ace bandage... poof! I could all of a sudden see some of my ankle bone!

For Claire's entertainment (even though she didn't comment today..) here's the new red-purple tints in the bruise.


And for all you Dave fans out there, here he is passed out on the couch instead of getting ready to go out to dinner to celebrate the end of quals.. hence the pizza. But I suppose I shouldn't be too grumpy, even though I've been planning this for a couple of weeks now, since he was up late working on his blog and all the picture crap instead of practicing his talk. =)!



2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Your ankle has never been so good looking. How many days until you get to poke it?

10/05/2005 4:40 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I don't know.. It's still very sore. I'm worried about how long it's going to take me to be able to bike on it.

10/05/2005 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home