Sunday, October 2, 2005

ups and downs

I am very proud of myself! I survived biking from Pearl City to Billy's house on the North Shore (just over 30 miles) with Dave!! We partied for a while in Pupukea and then headed to a crazier party on Roundtop. I made a complete fool of myself dancing around with Dave and Dan and Emily and running aorund the roundtop party, but it was WONDERFUL. Just what I needed =)!

What I didn't need was to sprain my ankle running down the stairs once we got home. At least it's been getting better all day as I've been icing it. My right ankle is only the size of a raquetball instead of a grapefruit. The hard part is trying to figure out how to wash the bottomg of your other foot in the shower. But the best part is riding in the cart at Costco. The little kids loved it and the adults could only giggle and do double takes.


4 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

You silly girl...didn't you know...drunkeness=dangerous! Expecially for fiesty oranges like yourself. Looks pretty damn swollen...hope you're feeling better. Ask Dave about my weekend!

10/03/2005 7:55 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Dave TOLD me about your weekend... naughty boy ;). Glad it's a cool situation cause it could be very awkward!

Yeah, the ankle's not nearly as bad as it could have been - thanks to Dave's speedy icing. I can walk on it, but not very fast. I"m having to learn from the Sean school of 2-feet driving.

10/03/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Your ankle is about as big as Horse Face's ego.

10/03/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

HA!!

10/03/2005 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home