Monday, October 29, 2007

Off The Grid

I know that isn't exactly the correct title for this post, but I wanted to say it anyway.

I leave for China tomorrow morning! I am about to start consolidating everything into a bag (can only check 1) when I"m done writing. I will probably forget some stuff but hopefully it's not going to be anything important or expensive. This is going to be my first excursion into a non-english speaking country and I'm bot excited and nervous.. mostly about the food and accessibility of
things like internet so I can keep this thing updated with pics and stories (which I'm going to try and do every day) so I don't have a backlog when I get back - especially since I never actually finished the New Zealand stories. =) Good luck to me!



So I just tried poha berries and I must have picked a crappy bag cause they do not taste very good.

2 Comments:

Blogger geekedout said...

bon voyage cheeks! enjoy it.

10/29/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

let me just tell u about a foriegn country not knowing the language. its not as fun as it seems.

lucky for me they mostly speak english. good luck with that!!

have fun fun fun :)

10/30/2007 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home