Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday!

Yesterday was quite possibly the most fun birthday I've ever had.

It started out when I opened my door and found the hyacinth and the most yummy tuber rose lei from Angelica to aromatherapy us for the day. She and I headed over to Kaimana and met up with Jorge and Shane who were waiting for us. We were late cause we had to pick up some malasadas! Soon Tammy, Jessica, and Joey showed up and then Kristin, Brad, Tyler, Madeline, Bowen, Allen, Liz, and Jon joined the party!

I laughed a ton and was so happy to finally get my work friends, school friends, a couple of astro-kids, and Angelica together on neutral ground.

It was great!


I even got phone birthday wished from Brazil and Cali!! And I got presents!!!! I haven't gotten birthday presents since I've lived here I think! It was crazy and just made me love everyone even more than I already do.

I even did some leprechaun jumping repeatedly so that Angelica could catch a pic of me in mid-air. It took forever to think that we got one and then of course I got home and the first one (of 25) was perfect..



Karaoke didn't happen, but A, Liz, and I headed over to Liz's and watched I heart Huckabees and told stories with Jessica when she got home.

I've been glowing all day I had so much fun yesterday. I have a new standard I'll be trying not to hold all coming birthdays to now.





1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

yay yay yay!! Oh I wish I could have been there!! Next year.... :)

SOOOOO good to chat the other day!! So I think I may have found a lead on an apartment (quite possibly with the hottest 19 year old Brazilian girl I have EVER met in my life) so hopefully soon I will have a regular home and regular internet and we can skype and keep in touch in all sorts of ways.

Yay for your happy birthday! I am so glad :) Miss you heaps, e muitos beijos e abraços.

3/15/2008 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home