Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Having Fun

When I landed, it was 2 deg out and there was LOTS of snow! I was too exhausted to play in it..


But I did help Dad shovel off the deck! That was a good time. It's been a long time since I've seen so many people wearing carharts..


I got to hang out with Ken and Jen - they even let me stick needles in them!



We had a nice dinner on Christmas Eve


with some new friends from London


We went into Detroit for Dad's birthday and saw the Monet through Dali exhibit at the DIA


I got to visit with my cousins


and I got to see Shelley and meet her new baby Analeise


she has some big blue eyes!


The sunsets have been beautiful


Yesterday I helped Steve and Hailey move from Ypsilanti to Stockbridge


It's amazing how much fun it is when it's not any of my stuff

3 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

you in winter gear = hottie biscottie.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 25 DAYS!!

1/03/2009 2:59 PM  
Blogger geekedout said...

car-harts and snow-verals are everywhere... it's been a totally awesome winter. and holy baby shelley. everyone's got kids now huh?

1/03/2009 7:07 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Totally. Babies and carharts everywhere!

ANNE!!!

1/04/2009 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home