Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gifts

So I received a (slightly) random text while I was on the west coast a couple of weeks ago...

"I think I found the perfect present for you..."

I could only *hope* to guess what this meant, or imagine what was in store for me... Needless to say, I consulted with all of those people whom I thought would know what could POSSIBLY be the perfect present for me..

we decided on food. emergency food in general. something which could be accessible in a moments notice, ready on demand, satisfying but not overwhelming....

and I received...

bacon chocolate. kalamata olive white chocolate. goji chocolate with himalayan salt. hickory almond with grey sea salt chocolate.

Honestly, there really isn't much more I could ask for in terms of salty and sweet. It's funny and it's true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

OMG what is Bacon Chocolate like? I must know!

8/13/2008 1:57 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It's pretty good. It's surprising how big of a chunk of bacon it takes to get the flavor through the chocolate. Otherwise it's just like chocolate with salt (also good).

8/13/2008 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home