Thursday, October 6, 2005

Moving (still) / Ankle day 5

My office has been moving for the last 3 weeks or so, and yes, we're still at it for at least another 2. Here's a pic of Jayson (of the magic kung fu ankle juice fame), Billy (north shore house), and Bryan (likes to bet on football) finishing up with a giant set of drawers filled with maps. These guys are who I work with mostly - well who I enjoy working with most anyway... and before the ankle incident, I was grunting along with them. Fun stuff even though we all hate moving and want to be done with it.


I now have a window in my cube (I hate saying I have a cube), but at least now I can see outside and I'm very excited to get myself a little plant or two to keep myself happier on days where I have to sit inside and do nothing or close to it. Here's part of my view!


And last of all, here we are at day 5... The swelling is down around the ankle bones, but is getting more noticeable around the back of the ankle. I'm wondering if I messed up my achilles. And yes Claire, there's been a little bit of poking (not painful) mostly to see if there are any painful spots cause I'm getting a little worried about how it's feeling and am considering going and getting it xrayed or at least looked at on Saturday, especially since I can't really play anyway.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home